Good morning, Social Rabbit here with your guide to the world of social media.
Today we are answering a reader question (if you have a question just email the Chief Rabbit info@SocialRabbit.net). This reader wanted to know how she can tell if her Facebook page is working, below are 19 ways to tell…..
- You have fans
- Your fans comment on your posts
- Your fans “like” your posts
- Your fans post up questions and comments of their own without prompting
- Looking at your page insights your fan removal rate is lower than 0.75% per month
- The number of fans you have grows each week
- People visit your page (results are sent in your weekly page updates from Facebook)
- Your post quality is still high in the insights (high for you may be different to high for someone else)
- Your posts are still good quality (be honest with yourself!)
- If your page purpose is to get clicks through to your site is this happening?
- If your page purpose is to increase online sales is this happening?
- The number of interactions with your page each week is increasing
- People tell you how awesome your page is
- Other pages have added your page as a favourite on their page
- Your page has been featured on the Facebook Marketing page as a great example
- Your page has more than 100 fans – that puts you in the top 65% of pages!
- You are posting on your page wall at least once a week
- You are meeting the goals you set for your page before you started (you did set goals didn’t you?)
- People you don’t know are fans!
Until next time, let me know if you think there are other ways to tell if your page is working… comment below please 🙂