Good Afternoon, Social Rabbit here, your guide to Facebook Fan Pages.
Check out the reasons that we think you need a Facebook Fan page…
- Brand/business awareness
- To connect with your audience
- To engage with your audience
- To listen to your audience (they do often have great ideas :))
- To find out about your audience through the insights tools, demographic info
- To get feedback on product or business ideas within days
- To be seen as “With It”
- So that you don’t miss marketing to those 350 million people on Facebook
- Because people are spending over 55 minute a day on Facebook
- Enables you to get feedback in real time
- Lets your audience “talk” to you – enabling a two way conversation between you and them
- A fan page can be found by internet search engines (but a profile page or group can’t)
- You can advertise directly to your fans, or friends of your fans
- A way to let your fans know about competitions and special offers and drive them to your website
- A cheap way to market to your audience
- You can be a bit more quirky and out there on a fan page!
- It can replace your website
- You can sell your products and/or services on a fan page
- You can promote events directly to your fans
- It’s environmentally friendly – nothing to print and mail
- It is global, so you can reach the whole world in once place!
- It is not “A Fad” it is here to stay
If you can think of any other reasons I would love to hear them….